It’s just the right size. InterGenerate will be large enough to hear diverse stories and small enough to connect personally with those who are telling them.
- It includes a wide range of experienced presenters. I can’t wait to learn from and to swap stories with authors, ministry leaders, and others who have been nurturing growth in an intergenerational field for years.
- It’s ecumenical. I’m looking forward to hearing about what is happening in intergenerational ministry in other denominations in addition to sharing what is happening in my own.
- The LOGOS experience. We get to gather around a table and experience a meal in LOGOS style. Yum!
- Lilly Lewin’s sacred spaces. I’ve experienced the sacred prayer and worship spaces set up by Lilly Lewin at other conferences and I’m looking forward to spending time in them again.
- What Bethany said. Faith is formed in groups where everyone belongs. I want to learn more about ways to create that kind of culture.
- This video.
- The price is right. For only $350.00 you get to attend all conference presentations, participate in all activities, get a free WE Event from Faith Alive Resources (valued at more than $100!) and eat FOUR delicious meals. There's also a discounted rate for Canadians (like me!)
- One word: Nashville.
Register today by clicking the button at the top of this page, and follow the Intergenerate Facebook page to connect with others who want to learn more about ways to be age inclusive communities of faith.
I can’t wait to InterGenerate. How about you?